Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sunday - everything worked out in the end!

Popped to a house warming party Saturday night in Reading - Rupert who I used to work with at Orange, he's moved in with his g/friend Charlotte.

I'd planned to arrive at 6pm, but re-assembling my motorbike took a while and I didn't leave till 6.30. Internet driving directions are officially pants, and being lost on a motorbike is not good - no map, can't drive and talk etc!

Eventually arrived a little before 9.30, I was going to leave at 11pm to get back for a team time trial in the morning. I needed a drink, so after several decided to stay at the party and get up whenever as opposed to 6am to head back. Luckily the TT was cancelled as there had been lots of snow in wales, result!

Got back and managed a nice technique swim at Caerphilly pool:

paddles:
400 easy 3/4 catchup
2x200 work catch, high elbow
4x100 work push phase
8x50 work the transition from catch to push
400 easy 3/4 catchup
300 choice - pull & drills

2300m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home