Thursday, May 25, 2006

Break[ing Point]

Thu/Fri/Sat to get through then off to USA for a break.

Time for a long hard think about the future.

I'm training 6 days a week, running a business, chairman of the tri club.
Currently I seem to have no social life, no time to relax and a mountain of work piling up. I rarely get an evening to myself, get paid too little and feel pressured most of the time. I get roped into doing loads at the tri club for no thanks, some others that offer to help actually do, plenty do not - they are 'too busy' - erm, try my life.

Something has got to give, this is not maintainable.

Java contract is on the cards - get back to sensible hours and sensible pay and resign as chairman - let others take the responsibility and spend their free time for no thanks.

I'm going to enjoy my break, that's for sure. Things could well change on my return...

1 Comments:

At 4:39 pm, Blogger Gumby said...

LOL, cheers fella.

Just been reading up, think I'm overtrained at the mo, hence feeling down and can't be arsed.

Gonna take fri/sat/sun off training.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home